This is the first posting of a new blog site I have set up for our group. The process is all new to me, so you will have to be patient. I am hoping that we can get all on the listserve correctly connected to this blog. I will be guiding some discussions and inviting your feedback and direction also.
I want to ask a question and have all of you respond who desire. I am slated to make two presentations this summer on journaling as a spiritual discipline. Here are my questions:
1. How has journaling aided your spiritual formation?
2. When and how do you actual journal?
3. What resources have been the most helpful for you in this area?
And, finally, do you agree with this statement?--"No spiritual formation can occur without journaling."
Looking forward to some wonderful discussions.
Yours in Jesus,
Curtis
Dr. Curtis D. McClane
Chair, Biblical Studies Department
Professor of Religion & Spiritual Formation
Global Christian University
Adjunct Professor of Ethics
National College of Business & Technology
1 comment:
Dear Group Members:
I want to leave a word about the title of this new blog. "Connexus" is a compound word I made up expressing the core connection we feel in the Spirit. Hence, the expression, CONNEXUS SPIRITUS. Pass the word on to anyone else in the group, or even interested individuals you may know of. The purpose of this site is stated on the original home page. It is my prayer that this will be avenue whereby we can share, challenge, stimulate and grow as partakers of the divine nature. Feel free to offer any constructive comments you have, and what you think might enhance this blogsite. I am eagerly anticipating interacting with each of you.
Yours in Jesus as we quest together, Curtis
Post a Comment