The experience at the Center for Spiritual Renewal was rewarding indeed. I made two presentations in workshop/seminar format at the Longview Mansion. I am hoping that this blogspot will work so I can be in conversation with those of you who attended. My first presentation was on "Prayer and Our Bodies." The second presentation was on "Spiritual Journaling." I pray that God in His divine wisdom will use our time together to further the journeys of those who came.
Yours in Jesus,
Curtis
The above entry was right after the Summer Celebration in July. This past week I made another presentation on "Spiritual Journaling." We had 28 who signed up for this event. It is my desire to provide a place for those who have gone through the Academy for Spiritual Formation and/or the Shalem Institute or other comparable experiences so that continuing dialogue and learning may occur. Pass the word along so that others may access this blog site.
Yours in Jesus, Curtis (Friday, Nov. 18, 2005)
No comments:
Post a Comment